Sunday 15 January 2012

Lazy Sunday

I had a great shopping day with my daughter  Sarah of goldfinch and eagle  yesterday- she has very fortuitously got back into cooking and makes some great meals- so I encouraged her by getting Jamie Olivers 30 minute meals. I always wanted a live in cook!!

We did a few charity shoops and I fou nd a couple of old patchwork books- its great to find these, they have loads of useful information in, and plenty of templates. REally Sharp Piecing is signed by the author!


I decided to do a tumbler pieced project- it is in Liberty fabrics and white Makower. I am not sure what to do with it but it will look nice with a border. 




And heres one I made earlier- this was last month but I havent done anything with it yet- it is in Amy Butlers Love fabric with an Ikea border- I got some pink flannel to back it with yesterday, but I am thinking I may prefer it as a cusion. .....


Today has been sooo lazy- I watched 4 episodes of the 1st series of The Killing last night on DVD- it is brilliant, the only down side is that I cannot sew whilst watching as yu have to read the subtitles! But i do highly recommend it. 

Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment