Monday 7 May 2012

De-cluttering-- de-lovely,delightful!


Thank goodness for a wet weekend! It made me knuckle downand declutter the house, the fabric stash, the bathroom and the bedroom! Not until I did a little retail therapy with my daughter Sarah of goldfinch and eagle in Chichester though.......

Yuwa Live Life,Japan

Yu's palette cllection by Yukari Takahara.

Kokka

Moda text and crowns
The pallette colection is a panel of several pictures which I plan to use in a quilt inspired by one I saw at the eternal maker. If you get a chance to visit this shop do leave at least an hour or two if you want to look at everything!

Now the house is decluttered I can get to work on a few new projects- the kids quilt is the first to get underway- watch for an update! The text fabric is for a handpieced project based on the cusion using a pattern from  Katy at  I'm a ginger monkey.

Now I can go back to work tomorrow with a decluttered mind as well!

TTFN xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've freed up enough space to make lots more lovely hearts like those in your last post and of course more gorgeous patchwork like that little quilt! xCathy

    ReplyDelete