Monday 14 May 2012

Monday reveal......


Just had to make oe of these handpieced ferris wheels after being inspired by a member of Katys flickr group! Katy over at im a ginger monkey provided a briliant set of templates for the pattern-spring carnival,





so thank you Katy!I think I may make this one into  wall hanging when I square it off. I am keen to do another one using completely different fabrics for a different effect-do look at Katys website and see for yourself!

You must pop over to Catherine at Potter Jotter, who is coming up to her 2nd blogger birthday and celebrating with a wonderful giveaway of a piece of her stunning pottery! Her work is amazing and is going on sale at some National Trust properties- what a clever girl!I am sincerely hoping to win this ittle giveaway!



Back to work for me now---- 
TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment