Thursday 27 September 2012

Feeling grey........

But not in a bad way- have a thing about grey at the moment- so had a little trip to the Eternal Maker in Chichester for a fix!





Hoped to find some more texty prints but there was a bit of a shortage today! But I love this grey
with text. I realise I slipped a bit of red in there, that was because I couldnt get the new range of Moda Mamma Said Sew by Sweetwater in this country yet- have to wait a bit. It is absolutely gorgeous, but I will be patient. 

Also in the post today from Jaybird quilts I received my Hex n more template for cutting hexagons and diamonds and triangles. Cant wait to try it out on this roll of Good Fortune by Kate Spain which I bought a while back. 



I'm off to do some cutting.

TTFN
Heatherx 


4 comments:

  1. Mmmm, delicious fabrics. I especially like the piece with the houses and trees. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is part of the Summersville range by Moda- not sure what I will be doing with it yet, but that is true for the yards and yards in my stash!!
    H.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your grey selection too Heather!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors are so restful...your Kate Spain looks yummy! I will have to check out the Hex N More! Thanks for the new gadget tip!

    ReplyDelete