I decided to put some selvages together from my Japanese Echino fabrics- and a few other odd selvages that I had...
This resulted in a few key ring fobs from a pattern I purchased a little while ago from Leila at where the Orchids grow. I couldn't punch the holes as my cheap puncher wouldnt go thro the fabric so I took them to the local cobler who did it for free! Just need to put some eyelets in now.
I then had an urge to do an improvised quilt top using up old cotton an flannel pajamas and shirts that I gathered from charity shops ages ago.
Here is the top , waiting for backing and a little bit of quilting.
I really like it- I was going to give it as a gift but I think I may haveto keep it!!