Friday 21 June 2013

Catch up time ...........

Another couple of weeks gone and a bit more sewing under my belt! I have this great urge at the moment to finish off quilts, as you know I dont like the quilting bit but I do love the binding.

Here are 2 small baby quilts complete:

This one is i "oh deer" by Moda. I love these colours. 


This is seaside by Riley Blake. Very calming for a baby, lovely soft colours. 

Last week I took a trip to Gunwarf Quays at Portsmouth- could I have chosen a duller and more blustery day???


It was my best frends 60th so I gave her the purple log cabin quilt I made and decided to make a card in her favourite KF fabrics-

And I am such a lucky sewer- I won this bundle of 4 charm packs of Kaffe Fasset fabrics from Creative bug. They were having this fantastic giveaway and I got lucky
!!!


Not sure what to make yet but will come up with something divine!

And finally- planning a quilt with the gorgeous African waxed print that my daughter
bought back from her trp to Ghana


As it is large prints I thought I would showcase them with a pale sashing, wider than in the photo. 
Have this pale grey text print fabric, but may look for something a little more colourful. 

Have a great weekend folksxx





No comments:

Post a Comment